Intensive Revision Programme (For JC 2 Year 2016) — Conducted in December 2015 only.
The Economics Intensive Revision Programme is organized for JC 1 students moving on to JC 2 next year. The lessons will cover the content required in the JC 1 syllabus and help build students’ confidence and understanding on a topic-by-topic basis. Students will be provided with comprehensive ‘A’ level Economics notes and model essays to make their preparation for the examination more organized and systematic. The Intensive Revision Programme helps students bridge the gap and level up on their knowledge of the foundational topics in JC 1. This programme is especially useful for students who have not done well in their JC 1 promotional examination and would like to consolidate and strengthen their mastery of JC 1 topics.
Key features of Economics Intensive Revision Programme:
- Content coverage of all JC 1 topics
- Revision notes and model essays provided
- Answering techniques and essay-writing strategies for higher-order essay questions
- Learn and apply strategies on real examination questions
- Learn how to write evaluation points and value judgments to score high marks
- Review and clarification of common errors and misconceptions