Economics Tuition That Really Helps
Economics at JC level can be challenging for first time students. This is because most students have no prior knowledge on economics before entering JC, and some students may find the subject so tough that they lose the drive to study for it. Economics is not difficult with the right help from the right economics tutor.
Anthony Fok’s economics tuition provides you the best help for economics. Rest assured that students are in good hands as they are personally coached by JC Economics tutor Anthony Fok, who is a former Ministry of Education school teacher. In each economics tuition lesson, students are not only taught on all the economics concepts in the syllabus, but also the critical skills needed to answer questions accurately. Through the economics tuition, students will develop the technique to write their answer with clarity and to meet the highest expectations required from students in the economics paper. Students will be taught on how to apply economic concepts into the various question types and to link them with the real-world issues.
Both the promotional and A-levels examinations are the most stressful time for students. Many students feel the pressure to master all the skills for every subjects. Under economics tutor Anthony Fok’s guidance, our students are well-equipped with the important skills to ace their Economics examinations. Our JC Economics tuition provides extra help through the Intensive Revision Programme which prepares students for their upcoming examinations. In this Intensive Revision Programme, students will be taught the strategies to handle examination style questions. Past economics examination questions will be analysed during lessons and each examination question will be gone through elaborately to ensure that students will be more familiar with the various question demands. Additionally, Anthony will highlight common mistakes made by students during the examinations and further enhance the students’ critical skills.
Bukit Timah Branch
Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
170 Upper Bukit Timah Road
Call / SMS: 8251 3684
Block 201E Tampines Street 23
Call / SMS: 9861 0186
Block 204 Hougang Street 21
Call / SMS: 8251 3684
CALL NOW: 8251 3684
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- Bachelor of Economics from Murdoch University, Australia
- Masters of Education from Monash University, Australia.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore.
- Currently pursuing Doctor in Education.
- Former Ministry of Education (MOE) school teacher.
- Member of the Economic Society of Singapore.
- Member of the American Economic Association and Economic Society of Australia.
- Member of Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore).
- Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
- Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ERAS).
Awards and Accolades
- Featured on 'The Sunday Times' newspapers as one of the five "most sought-after super tutors" in Singapore.
- Featured on CNBC TV "a well-known face of Singapore’s booming private tuition industry and a part of an elite group of super tutors" in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘The Straits Times’ newspapers as a “super tutor who earn at least $1m a year”.
- Featured on MediaCorp Channel 5 TV programme ‘Made in Singapore' as “an educator with extraordinary qualities”.
- Guest speaker on 'MediaCorp Channel 5' TV Programme "The 5 Show" about tuition and enrichment classes in Singapore.
- Featured on 'The Friday Weekly' Chinese newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated teacher.
- Featured on 'The Sunday Times' newspapers as an "Economics tutor who puts theory into practice".
- Featured on 'TODAY' newspapers for views on "staying ahead of the academic race".
- Featured on ‘MyPaper‘ and ‘The Straits Times‘ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ level Economics ten-year-series.
- Featured on 'Singapore Business Review' magazine as a "top tutor who brings economics theories to life".
- Featured on 'Today's Parents' magazine for "educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology".
- Featured on ‘Lianhe Wanbao‘ newspapers as a ‘one-man show’ Economics tutor who “wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation”.
- Guest speaker on MediaCorp Radio 938LIVE radio segment ‘Dollars and Sense’ – “Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!”.
- Guest speaker on MediaCorp Radio 938LIVE radio segment 'On the Job' - "Super tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time Economics tutor".
- Featured on 'Lianhe Wanbao' newspapers as a 'one-man show' Economics tutor who "wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation.
- Featured on "Domain of Experts" premier tuition platform which names seasoned tutors hailing from prestigious top schools.
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- First Economics tutor to set a new Singapore record “Highest Earning Economics Tutor” in the Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) 2015.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) record holder “Author of most number of A-level Economics books”.
- Registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore).